2019 Brand Ambassador Applications Are Open
We’re on a journey and we’re going by bike! The Saris/CycleOps/PowerTap team is excited to announce we will be bringing back the Brand Ambassador program for 2019. As in years past, this program is designed to be a mutually beneficial program to help improve cycling in communities around the world. We will accomplish that goal by providing the 2019 Brand Ambassador team with the support they need to be an effective advocate of cycling in their local community.
Each ambassador who is selected for the 2019 team will be educated across our entire product line. After training, the new ambassadors will be comfortable talking about Saris, CycleOps and PowerTap products. They will also have a deep understanding of Saris’ company history, vision and morals.
If this program sounds like something you want to be a part of, then grab a bike and join us!
Those selected will be notified the first week of December 2018.
Saris Will Provide:
- Online education through saristrainingcamp.com
- 50% off one product from each brand
- Saris T-Shirt, Hat, Stickers, Socks and Sunglasses for Advocate to wear
- Saris Swag & Banners for Events
- Opportunity to visit Saris headquarters in Madison, WI
- Support for Saris brand ambassador events that support local communities and raise brand awareness
- Ambassadors will be recognized via brand ambassador map on SarisBrands.com
2019 Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
- Complete Saris training camp courses for all three brands (Saris, CycleOps and PowerTap)
- Engage with local cycling community at events by representing Saris and creating brand awareness
- Be an active ambassador for the Saris brands in cycling forums both online and offline
- Share and engage with Saris brands consumer campaigns on social media (i.e. Trainer Trade-In Program)
- Be willing to contribute to Saris blogs during the year
- Allow all photos of Saris products to be used by Saris for marketing purposes, including but not limited to use on social media and website
- Link to Saris websites from social media profile, blog and/or personal website
- Review products you won on Saris websites and on retailer websites (e.g. Amazon, REI, Scheels)
Application is no longer open. Thanks to everyone who applied. Those selected will be notified the first week of December 2018.