No Prices Available
Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
Get On Your Bike and Ride
JFK once said, “Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike.” Here at Saris, we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’re committed to helping bicyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and easy-to-store trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
Upgrade to the Smart Equipped version
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Comes on an easy-to-store, foldable bike trainer frame.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor training apps.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Noise level: 68-72 decibels at 20 mph
- Resistance Unit: Fluid, creates a quiet and consistent ride
- Resistance Curve: Progressive, broad resistance range and road-like feel
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Resistance Knob: Standard, resistance roller-to-tire connection adjusted with turn knob
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: External, self-cooling mechanisms, including patented fan design, keep unit performing better, longer
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps when paired with your favorite speed or cadence sensor
- Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike frames
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
- 2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 27.5", up to 2.0" wide
- 29", up to 1.5" wide and without tread
- The Fluid is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5"
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Fluid Trainer warranty.